Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Ryrant #1 || Current Music Obsessions

Alright, welcome to the first of a new series that will hopefully last a while, haha.

*Ehem* I'm calling this series, "Ryrant".

Here's the backstory to that name cause your probable all asking.
Its pretty obvious actually.
Rylee.
Rant.
BOOM.
And now you have a Ryrant.
 (Also it could be "Rylee" and "Tyrant" cause, that would fit too...)

I'm just pretty much gonna be ranting and talking about my personal life, new likes and interests.

~

Okay so today its my new music obsessions cause, thats always the best. XD




Twenty One Pilots.

Their music is seriously addicting.
I've actually been liking them for a few months now so, yeah you should go listen to them!
ALSO, they are pretty awesome. (as you can see XD)^^^^





Imagine Dragons.

*Whoops* So much talent. 
Haha, their music is so addicting too, especially their new Album, Smoke and Mirrors.
(Go listen to "Gold" and "I'm so sorry" by them)





Taylor Swift.

Okay, yeah I hated her too. Until her new album.
And I really tried to not like her, but It didn't work cause her new album is so amazing. XD

But, she's pretty great.





Justin Bieber.

Okay, I feel like I should apologize for this one cause, I tried even harder to hate his new album then T-swizzles, but failed.
His new songs though....I honestly don't know how you could hate them.



Let me know who some of your current favorite Artists are so I can go listen to them!

~Ry 



8 comments:

  1. oooh I love Imagine Dragons =D
    Fav artists who are not classical musicians.. :P errr Bucks Fizz: Making your mind up(really cheesy 80s but this songs good), Arethra Franklin, Louis Armstrong. 1812 OVERTURE XD hope it helped :0
    ~Ev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, their pretty great. XD
      Haha, cool! yep. :D
      ~Ry

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh Taylor Swift yes! I think we all have a couple of pop artists we don't want to admit to liking, but we do ;) I do love a lot of her music; my favorites are "Blank Space", "Haunted", "Our Song", and "Begin Again". (Mainly Haunted though that song is amaze.)
    As for me, some artists I've gotten into are Taylor Davis (an AMAZING violinist; if you like Lindsey Stirling you'll love her), All Time Low, and Set it Off. I've also been loving Gerard Way's solo album, Hesitant Alien. If there's one album that describes my music taste, it's that.
    (also the name of this series is fantastic, why can't I come up with such clever things.)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, true.
      Oh, Lindsey String and Taylor Davis are super awesome! Haha, thanks XD
      ~Ry

      Delete
  3. honestly, i can't wait for Panic! At The Disco's new album to come out (in 10 days i think...), death of a bachelor. i love the song they released on 1/1/16, don't threaten me with a good time.

    also, i've been listening to fall out boy. i finally got my friends to listen to, the kids aren't alright, and now she loves them (and miss jackson by panic)

    soon i'll be listening to a variety of songs because my dance studio's spring semester is starting for performances and competitions.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Oh, fall out boys is pretty great. Haha, nice. =)
      ~Ry

      Delete
  4. I love Imagine Dragons. They were the first band I ever really got into (way back in the old days of like 2013). I got to see them in concert this summer and they were amazing. ^-^
    Twenty One Pilots are extremely good, as well. :)
    xx Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thats so awesome! Truth, their awesome
      ~Ry

      Delete