Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Random Photography || New Instagram

So, I've been doing lots of photography recently so I thought I'd post a few on my blog. =)

(Credit to my sister for modeling)


Rylee David Photography


Rylee David Photography

~~

And then today I was procrastinating from doing school and I was like, Hey I should take random pictures of liquid and a cup. XD


Rylee David photography


Rylee David Photography


Also, I made a new Instagram page for my photography, so you can go check that out by clicking HERE.


~Ry




8 comments:

  1. love all the photos, you've got such a good eye for photography. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is really pretty.

    lovely photos. xx

    i agree with maddie, you do have a good eye.

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh love it! Especially the liquid/cup photos, they look really professional like wow. I'll definitely give you a follow!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U r so good at photography! I am jealous! Please check out my blog at htyp://awesomeag.comwordpress.com
    Thanks
    ❤Mia the new blogger on the block

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Mia! I'll be sure to go look at it :)
      ~Ry

      Delete