Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Random Glitter Throwing Pt. 2-My name has Lee written all over it

Hello!
Welcome to Random glitter throwing part 2. 
Even though I just did a random post, I needed to put together a post so please do forgive me for my lack of creativity.




What would a post be without Lee Pace in it?xD



I just about died when I saw this.
What do people know about fedoras and don't they know who wears them?


Nobody can say "no fedoras" in good conscience. xD
The fact that Patrick looks too perfect in them is real.
I still need to print this picture.
If you dare say Pat looks bad it Fedoras, your telling a big boldface lie.



I can't tell you how much I can relate to these teenage posts.





Hair is so hard.
No but this is exactly what happens with my hair.xD


There are so many things that apply to this gif of Jack Sparrow. 
Here are a few: 
The moment I see a dog. (run toward the thing asap)
When I see a spider.(run for dear life)
When I see sugar.(GIVE IT NOW)
When I see a picture of Lee pace.
When I see a picture of Patrick Stump in his glasses, Fedora, smiling like he dose etc.



I shouldn't find this as hilarious as I do but it looks like what Leggy is saying.
You can't deny it.
xD
*Giggles*

~~

Yesterday was a very important day.
My friend pointed something out to me.
Look at my name.

Rylee.

You see it??

RyLEE.

I died when I realized this.

I'M JUST SITTING OVER HER LIKE "I'VE BEEN WRITING LEE IN MY NAME MY WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER REALIZED IT??"

So, if you will, please call me Lee.xD
~

I will try to get a more interesting, worth reading post up soon.
Well,  hope you all have a great night.^_^

~Rylee


10 comments:

  1. JACKIE DARLING.
    Ahem.
    Great post! I don't mind all these "random" posts, I actually think they're quite fun.
    OMG YES I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ABOUT THE LEE THING. Unfortunately, "Thorin" is a rather uncommon name-part, and so is nowhere in mine. *sighs*
    Also, I am rather appalled at whoever made that "no fedoras" t-shirt. They need to be banished to the bowls of Angband on the double.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE IS A DARLING.
      Aw thanks Ellie! I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT LEE BEING IN MY NAME.
      That is quite unfortunate that Thorn isn't in your name. *pats you on the back*
      I fully agree. They know nothing of the world. xD
      ~Ry

      Delete
  2. Yes I will call you Lee! I have Lyn.. hmm close..ish...nooo ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Evie I really appreciate it.xD
      I suppose its kinda close...oh well. O-o
      ~Ry

      Delete
  3. Honestly if you don't think Pat is adorable in a fedora you must not find him attractive at all because he never takes that thing off. And seriously, how could you not find Pat adorable?! XD
    Your name has... I... *stares at screen for a few minutes*
    That's amazing. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I fully agree. If anyone thinks he isn't adorable they can't be sane.XD
      I know. I was so happy when I found that out. It is amazing.xD
      ~Ry

      Delete
  4. Fedoras forever! I would wear one 24/7 along with sunglasses every day of the year but I can't: I wear glasses and have school. *Sigh*
    The hair thing: So true!
    Oh, and to me you are now Lee.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah man I need to buy a fedora asap.xD Man, I bet you look stunning in a fedora and glasses.
      Ugh, yes its too accurate.xD
      Haha, Yeah! Thanks so much.xD
      ~Ry

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for an award!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Emily! I'll be sure to get it up soon!<3
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete