Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Random glitter throwing Pt.1-Eat glitter when your mad

Hello to the world.
I really don't have any amazing post ideas so...I really do think Random Glitter Throwing posts, are going to be my best friend on days like this.
"Random Glitter Throwing" simply means, THIS POST IS GOING TO BE VERY RANDOM.XD






Somebody needs to set this up in my house and everywhere I go so whenever I get furiously destructive, I can just break that box of glitter and roll around in it and eat it.xD



Fun Fact:
If you say green beans slow enough, if will sound like the word gullible.
Try it.

~

Did you just try it?
Phaaaha.*cough cough*
You just embarrassed yourself. I didn't do anything.xD
Haha, okay I'm sorry.



But here are some beautiful Lee gifs for you to fangirl over.



Choking
Somebody choke with me





Yeah, that was fun.xD



I want that tree on the cover of my book.
It is so pretty.

Can someone please show me how to paint this?
~

I just recently added an about me page to my pages bar at the top of my blog, so feel free to check that out if you want to learn more about me.=)

Sorry this wasn't a super great post but ya know...somedays are just harder to come up with posts than others.

Well, hope you all have a lovely day!^_^

~Rylee

14 comments:

  1. Galaxy background + tree = so majestic. *0*

    Now I'm off to trick my little brother into saying, 'green beans' really slowly. ALLONS-Y! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is majestic.
      Haha, you go girl.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  2. I actually said green beans on the bus... thanks for that :P
    LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Ahem
    That last one tho..
    Toorah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah...sorry about that...
      I KNOW LEE IS SO UGHHHHHHH.XD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  3. I love the first glitter pic. It's just so artsy and perfect. The "Break in Case of Fabulous" is amazing too. :D
    Okay, I will admit, I didn't like Lee very much before you started this blog, but I think you're slowly turning me into a fan. Though seriously I LITERALLY JUST GOT HOOKED ON DANISNOTONFIRE LAST NIGHT I DON'T NEED ANY MORE FREAKIN' OBSESSIONS. *faceplants on desk*
    But oh well......who ever said being overwhelmed with obsessions was a bad thing? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like that pic too. I KNOW I LOVE IT.XD
      Oh, I'm sorry but he's worth liking okay? I promise.xD
      It's okay. Yeah, its a good thing Ellie.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  4. I said greenbeans out loud and now I'm sitting here roiling in silent anger at you Rylee. ._.
    LEE BABY.
    *clears throat*
    Sorry. It came out on it's own.
    *coughing*
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry Adi. *hides* I'll find a way to make it up to you.^-^
      I seriously do believe you when you say it did come out on its own cause Its happened to me before.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
  5. Godda admit. Lee is pretty hot... XD
    And don't be sorry, it's hard to post if you're not FEELIN' it, no pressure.<3

    ~TuddaPudda

    Zhew!

    ReplyDelete