Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Reasons to Join the Fandom of-OWL CITY/Adam Young-Pt 2

Hello Lovlies.
I'm very sorry I haven't posted in such a long time.
 But,
I'm finally getting round to doing another "Reasons to Join The Fandom Of".
I am doing someone super special.
OWL CITY/ADAM YOUNG
SLAP ME NOW.
*slap*
Okay thanks for that.
xD

Alrighty, let me go convince you why you should join the fandom of OC.
and show you how lovely he is.

~~~


1. The man can sing so beautifully.



2. He's cuter than a fluffy bunny with wittle fuzzy ears.
In other words, he is adorable.
thanks kels for picture.



3. His lovely sense of humor is priceless.
and for this


4. He's so sweet and has the most beautiful personality its just not fair to us. xD



5. He rocks out on stage so perfectly.









You getting it yet?
Good.



6. You can't help but love him to death. xD



7. He has so many wonderful facial expressions its not even funny.
GO LOOK UP A BUNCH OF PICS AND GIFS OF THE MAN.



8. He is perfect at everything he dose.
Examples below.






Okay, moving on.


9. The way he uses his hands.
*coughing*
Yep, keep going Adam, your priceless.



10. He has a song for every mood your in.
You can testify to this if you listen to his music.


~~

Hope you enjoyed reading this.xD

Oh, and if you have anything funny to say, please comment and tell me cause I could use a good laugh/good news right now.
hasn't been my day.

Alrighty, have a lovely night!^_^

~Ry


8 comments:

  1. It hasn't been your day, Ry? *frowny face*
    I don't have anything really funny to say... if you ever have a bad day though, shoot me an email and I'll reply back with lots of Lee, Adam, and Pat to soothe you. ^-^
    Oh, I did think of one thing that might cheer you up. Watch this ;) : https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcL3YgNIaOq0&ei=9bXWVJDiNte2oQS82IKwAQ&usg=AFQjCNEl4rAdboxaiuti_yYK-upCF4e4gg&sig2=W0V5fcrMjFqotiMq16pS6g&bvm=bv.85464276,d.cGU

    Also, thank you for doing such a wonderful post on wonderful Adam. *dreamy sigh*
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Adi. I'm gonna take you up on that. ^_^
      Oh and thank you for the video! Your such a sweet friend.<3
      Your very welcome! Adam is wonderful.xD
      Thanks again.<3
      ~Ry

      Delete
  2. I love this series! It's such a good idea :) I don't know if this really counts as funny/good, but whenever I'm in a sad mood I like watching/reading the Pusheen The Cat GIFS on Pusheen.com :) Pusheen is an adorable animated cat that has her own website with the most adorable GIFs and captions about being a cat ;) She always me smile, and I think you might like her, too ;)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelby-Grace! I'm so glad you like it!
      Oh, thank you! I will try looking it up some time soon.^_^
      I'm sure it will make me smile.<3
      ~Ry

      Delete
  3. Awww I'm sorry your day hasn't been great dear! *hugs* Hope it gets better!
    So that's who Adam is!!! *sighs happily*
    Somethig funny,.. well my Dad just burnt himself on the oven and is hopping around shreiking HOT HOT HOT Blasted! So that parts funnny not that he burnt himself..
    ~Ev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Evie. I really appreciate the hug. <3
      Haha, I wanna see that in action.
      Thanks for making me smile.xD
      ~Ry

      Delete
  4. NO NO NO. This is not acceptable. One of my friends feeling bad is not acceptable.
    *hugs* *chocolate cupcakes* *Tolkien feels* *Pacer feels*
    Seriously though hope you feel better soon girlie. *more hugs*
    Amazing post....some of those gifs....:D Reasons 7-9 are the best things ever. :) Definitely.
    Well, besides Lee Pace.
    *cough cough*
    Amazing post, and feel better soon! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Ellie. Your so sweet.<3
      I am doing a bit better but still have a lot of stressful, unwanted things happening in my life right now, but I am doing a bit better.
      Thanks so much for all the wonderful gifts. All so, so lovely.xD (loved the cupcake, man.)
      Ughh, I know. Yes they are.
      (Yes, of course besides Lee.......xD
      Thanks again.<3
      ~Ry

      Delete